Work for Total SEO – SEO & Marketing Jobs Surrey & Hampshire
Total SEO are always looking for fantastic people to join our growing team of stars.
If you are looking for SEO, PPC and Marketing Jobs in Surrey and Hampshire at Total SEO & Marketing in Aldershot, below you will find details of current vacancies.
Account Manager – Digital Marketing Agency SEO & PPC
Total SEO & Marketing Limited are a long established Digital Marketing Agency based in Aldershot we are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team.
We specialise in helping improve their clients presence online, mainly through SEO (search engine optimisation) and Google Ads (Pay Per Click), as well as social media promotion.
SEO Account Manager
The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service and organisational skills with the ability to multitask. Knowledge of digital marketing, SEO and PPC is favourable yet not essential.
The job role itself is fast-paced, with the opportunity to progress and develop in an SEO, PPC and online marketing role.
- Effectively managing your client base of up to 80 clients
- Keeping up to date with online marketing trends to improve service for clients.
- Writing SEO, PPC and Google Analytics reports
- Search Console implementation and reporting
- Handling email enquiries
- Occasionally having face-to-face meetings with clients to discuss SEO strategy
- Managing Google Ads accounts
- Problem-solving for client’s website issues
- Potentially upselling when necessary
- Liaising with clients on the telephone on a daily basis
Personal Attributes Required:
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Strong communication skills both on the phone, via email and face-to-face
- Thirst for knowledge to learn and progress, keeping up with the changes in online Marketing minded.
- Outgoing and able to work within a team
- Ability to problem solve
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Specific experience of SEO, PPC and online marketing is not essential as full training will be provided, however, it would be beneficial.
- Experience of managing accounts and working with B2B clients by phone and email in any type of industry would be desirable.
- Salary is flexible with a generous holiday allowance, pension and other attractive benefits.
– Posted June 2019
Tell us about your website
We love looking at websites and will tell you how to improve your Google position.